By closing this banner or clicking on “Accept”, you allow cookies to be used.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the experience more efficient for the user.
TNTSRL.COM stores cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. For more information on cookies and personal data protection: www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
On TNTSRL.COM we use the following cookies:
The necessary cookies help to help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
Cookies for storing preferences
Cookies for storing preferences allow a website to keep track of preferences expressed regarding the use of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are.
Statistical cookies are used by the owner of the website for the purpose of optimizing the site itself, through the collection of anonymous information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site.
Cookies for marketing activities
Cookies for marketing activities are used to display ads as relevant as possible and therefore of greater value to third-party advertisers.
The main browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being accepted. However, permanently disable cookies may result in browsing difficulties or, sometimes, the inability to use certain features of websites. Below are the ways to disable cookies for the most used browsers. To set cookies, in browsers other than those listed, refer to the help documentation prepared by the browser manufacturer.
Internet Explorer 8.0+:
- Click on “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top
- Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”
- Firefox 4.0+:
- Click on “Tools” in the menu bar
- Select “Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Check the box “Activate the anti-tracking of personal data” box
- Click on the “Chrome menu” in the browser toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “Show advanced settings”
- In the Privacy section, click on the “Content settings” button
- In the “Cookies” section select “Ignore exceptions and block the setting of third-party cookies”
- Click on the Safari menu and select “Preferences”
- Click on the “Security” tab
- In the “Accept cookies” section, specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from the sites visited. For an explanation of the different options, click on the Help button in the form of a question mark. If Safari is set to block cookies, you may need to accept them temporarily for the page to open. Then repeat the above steps and select “Always”. Once you have finished using the guide, deactivate cookies again and delete them.